Proper eye care is important for people of all ages and regular eye exams are encouraged for everyone, but especially for those already using glasses or contact lenses. Your vision plays a vital role in your life each and every day, which is why it is so important to take the right steps for maintaining good eye health. At Dr. William Fleischmann, Optometrist we provide a variety of services, from general exams to corrective surgery. We also carry a wide selection of eye frames for our patients as well.
- Comprehensive vision exams
- Contact lens fitting including soft, toric, bifocal, colored, gas permeable, and contacts for keratoconus.
- Examination and treatment of eye diseases including glaucoma (Dr. Fleischmann is certified in prescribing therapeutic medications to treat eye diseases and glaucoma treatment)
- Examination for changes to the eye from diabetes.
- Examination for eye wear for computer use.
- Children’s eye exams (Dr. Fleischmann provided vision screenings for local school districts for 15 years)
- Removal of objects from the eye or eyelid.
- Cataract surgery co-management.
- Laser surgery co-management.
- Retinal photography.
- Fashion eye wear.
- Computer eye wear.
- Safety eye wear.
- Sports eye wear.
We have a large eye wear selection including frames from: Gucci, Coach, Oakley, Nike, Ray Ban, Bebe, Versace, Kate Spade, Vera Wang, Dolce& Gabbana, Burberry, Maui Jim, Badgley Mischka, Karl Lagerfeld, Flexon, Disney, Harley Davidson, Saks Fifth Avenue, Rampage, XOXO, Wiley X and more.
If you have any questions about our services or procedures, please call us today or schedule an appointment with Dr. William Fleischmann!